Wine Tasting with a View
Iron Horse is an enchanting, family-owned, working winery, offering a genuine experience of wine country. The winery is a cluster of rustic, redwood barn-style buildings at the end of a meandering, one-lane road; on a hill overlooking undulating hills of grape vines. The "Tasting Room" is outdoors, offering a stunning view for your wine tasting all the way across Sonoma County to Mount St. Helena. Against this backdrop, taste Sparkling Wines that have been served at the White House since 1985. The Chardonnays radiate elegance. Pinot Noir is the winery’s rising star. Tastings are by appointment. Maximum group size is six guests. Pets are not allowed. If you would like to make reservations for a group larger than 6, please call us at 707-820-1203 or email Our Tasting Room Manager Jared Laskey firstname.lastname@example.org. Online reservations can be made up to 24 hours in advance. Day of reservations can be made by calling 707-820-1203.
$35 per person, complimentary for wine club members.
We Are “By Appointment” Only
- We are delighted to share our beautiful home place and offer outdoor tastings with gorgeous views best enjoyed with a glass of bubbly in hand.
- We are open seven days a week with closures on major holidays. We require reservations for all tastings and recommend you book two weeks in advance for weekends.
- Appointments are offered hourly from 10a to 3p. The winery closes at 4:30p
- We ask our industry friends to please call or email to set up trade tastings.
- Tasting fees are $35/per person. Two tasting fees are waived with 6 plus bottle purchase. Two tasting fees are waived with wine club membership sign-up including applicable bottle purchases to fulfill the first “shipment”. Wine club sign ups are a commitment for at least three shipments.
- Reservations can be made via this link
- Max group size is 6ppl depending on availability. Groups larger than 6 people are available at a nonrefundable $50 per person tasting fee and must be booked directly with our Tasting Room Manager Jared Laskey email@example.com.
- Pets are not allowed. Registered Service Animals with proper paperwork are welcome, but not emotional support animals. Children are allowed but must be supervised at all times.
- Please let us know about children and non-tasters in the “Visit Notes” when making your reservation. They will not be charged, but this helps us provide the highest caliber hospitality.
- Be sure to let us know of any special celebrations in “Visit Notes” when making your reservation… or email us, so we are in the know and can rise to the occasion.
9786 Ross Station Road
Sebastopol, CA, 95472
Visit Our Winery with a View in
10:00am – 4:30pm
Share Moments Worth Celebrating @IronHorseVinevyds
🍾 Pioneering family-owned sparkling winery
📍Green Valley AVA, Sonoma County, CA
🥂 Our outdoor tasting bar is open 10am-4pm