Visit Iron Horse Vineyards
“On certain days, when the weather is especially dazzling, being at Iron Horse can feel so wonderful that you might wonder if you’re dreaming.” – Esther Mobley, SF Chronicle
“My favorite vineyard.” – Jim M., Iron Horse Fan
“This little gem is known to many locals as a place to escape, let go and remember why we all live here.” – Molly Feeney-Kochevar, SingleThread Inn and Restaurant
Outdoor Wine Tasting
Wine Tasting with a View
Visits Are By Appointment Only
We are delighted to share our beautiful home place and offer outdoor tastings with gorgeous views best enjoyed with a glass of bubbly in hand. These guidelines ensure a great tasting experience.
- Apologies, no pets permitted. Registered Service Animals with proper paperwork are welcome, but not emotional support animals. Children are allowed but must be supervised at all times.
- We are open seven days a week with closures on major holidays. We require reservations for all tastings and recommend you book two weeks in advance for weekends.
- Appointments are offered hourly from 10a to 4p Tuesdays through Saturdays, 10a to 3p Sundays and Mondays.
- We ask our industry friends to please call or email to set up trade tastings.
- Tasting fees are $35/per person. Two tasting fees are waived with 6 plus bottle purchase. Two tasting fees are waived with wine club membership sign-up including applicable bottle purchases to fulfill the first “shipment”.
- Wine club sign ups are a commitment for at least three shipments.
- Reservations can be made via this link
- Max group size is 6ppl depending on availability. Groups larger than 6 people are available at a nonrefundable $50 per person tasting fee and must be booked directly with our Tasting Room Manager Jared Laskey.
- Please email us for non-tasters, special requests or special events so we are in the know and can rise to the occasion.